Crazickscape Forums
Please sign up to view the forums!
And vote while your at it!
Crazickscape Forums
Please sign up to view the forums!
And vote while your at it!
Crazickscape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crazickscape Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bug has been discovered. (Rolls Back)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xyo
Novice
Novice
Xyo

A Bug has been discovered. (Rolls Back) Empty
PostSubject: A Bug has been discovered. (Rolls Back)   A Bug has been discovered. (Rolls Back) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:21 am

Zach I need to inform you of some bug, I went to recharge my prayer at home, then went to check my bank, I disconnected and I was at the same spot I was BEFORE I recharged my prayer, same roll back that Lance went through.

Would you mind investigating?
Thanks.

-Xyo. What a Face
Back to top Go down
billbobo
N00B
N00B

A Bug has been discovered. (Rolls Back) Empty
PostSubject: Ping Golf Clubs for sale   A Bug has been discovered. (Rolls Back) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:22 am

The technology of the Ping G15 Iron Set provides the high-launching, maximum forgiveness benefits that the majority of golfers rely on to bring consistency to their iron play.

The Golf Clubs for sale stainless steel irons cavity design features a new Custom Tuning Port (CTP) which expands the perimeter weighting and increases the moment of inertia.

Weight savings from a thinner face is re-positioned to the toe for added forgiveness on mis-hits and its wider sole produces a higher launch angle.

Ping G15 Driver
Ping i 15 iron set

A Bug has been discovered. (Rolls Back) 150_G_1264536667231

Ping i 15 driver

Stronger lofts combine with a center of gravity located low and farther from the face to produce longer shots without sacrificing the higher trajectory required in a maximum forgiveness iron.

All at http://www.golfselling.com/ 20110307 Ping Golf

Back to top Go down
http://www.golfselling.com/

A Bug has been discovered. (Rolls Back)
Page 1 of 1